Collection of issues related to statistics:
- Heuristic statistics should be printed in predictable order (issue260).
- Add more search-related statistics (issue369).
- Make statistics output easier to parse (issue589).
- Reduce f-value output for tasks with high and diverse action costs
- Separate search statistics clearer from search code. Let search code call a
statistics objects whenever something "interesting" happens. Then the
statistics object can decide whether it wants to log the event.
- Remove the hack in EagerSearch::update_f_value_statistics().
- Currently, the heuristics decide whether they want to be used for logging new
minimum values and/or for boosting open lists. We want to move this decision to